zondag 27 april 2008

the birth of my .......................first amigurimi!


my firstborn amigurimi, cartoonesque n'est ce pas? isn't he cutie? Quite handsome my little frog guy. I named him Ferdinand Le Froche. He's made from Trekking sock yarn XXL from a bit I had left over from the x-mas sock project. I'm sure more will follow. Made him for mom but think I want to keep him for myself??? arghhh, let go, let go.................

this went faster then I thought and worked out quite well actually. Can you see how he leans on his hind legs? He is originally (in the pattern) done in much thicker yarn so I might make him a big brother one day. Found the pattern on the site for South West Trading Company (SWTC).

I'm a proud mamma, and he was only conceived (started) last night...............hi, hi ;-)

2 opmerkingen:

Mauren Mureaux zei

Oooooh!!! I LOVE frogs! He is adorable. Well done.

~Suz~

Unknown zei

thanx!!