vrijdag 25 april 2008

how time flies...........

busy busy busy it seems
last weekend was great, had a 3 day mini holiday in Deventer (in the east of Holland).
I did a workshop in traditional japanese reiki techniques.
great people, great atmosphere, lovely little town, monumental buildings with cobblestone streets, very enjoyable.
I even took myself out to dinner twice, alone. And I really don't like eating out alone.
the B&B was very luxurious, so a nice little home away from home. Thanks Nico!
I had to cave in last week and take antibiotics, still not 100% clear in the respiratory....but good enough.
Finished Iris' sweater (again) by adding about 15 cms length.
started a new cute sock project that came as a prezzie for my b-day from Pauleen, one sock done, really soft yarn with lots of bamboo in it, and ofcourse mainly PURPLE.
Next weeks seems to be a quiet one in the practice because of some holidays coming together for the nation. So I'll try to enjoy that. The weather is suddenly really spring, much warmer.
I'm battling with lines of ants in the kitchen, nothing here for them here two stories up from the ground floor, but they seem to want to find out for themselves. Trying to pursuade them to leave without having to resort to harsh chemical measures.
So as you see, not much really important things to share right now. So I'll catch you later!

Geen opmerkingen: