dinsdag 1 april 2008

april fools day

I suddenly realized I had started a blog
and then never entered anything into it............
okay a case of busy busy busy and the attention span of a slug
I've been really busy knitting and crocheting................................a lot
so much so that I think I may have cause a bursitis to flare in my shoulders, but I just can't stop.
My LYS has put a ban on me, no more buying yarn for a while.
Although I am converting most of it into lovely projects and not into core stash. But I'm a real addict and I will keep coming up with new projects.
my birthday is coming up, I decided to cave in and have a party this year, I'm turning 45, not really a special year or occasion, but still, it's good to try to get some friends (30-40) together.
we'll just see who really shows up this time.

okay, can't focus enough to give you a full account of what's new and going on. Will try to add some pictures in of my recent projects. I revived a project that I got stuck on, I think it will be lovely when it grows up to be a gentlemans sweater!
toodles till next time...............

Geen opmerkingen: