maandag 14 april 2008

it's alive!

Just kidding. I survived my own birthday party and it was a grand success. Great to see a bunch of my friends together and the Hawaiian buffet worked out great!
I seem to be in a very positive wave now that I've adjusted to accepting help.
All of a sudden unexpected things are coming my way, and I feel very touched and very blessed.

On the knitting front: I've started my first try out moebius shawl. I love the Cat Bordhi books!
I'm about on a third on my sexy summer dress and I just got a new job with no time pressure cuz it's for fall. A client of mine would like a moebius cape. That will be fun.

My pending projects were all delivered to their new parents. The purple knit/crochet fitted sweater was perfect for Nout. He tried it on at my b-day party and didn't take it off.
the Fitted cardi from the chilean cotton is good too.
The see thru frilly v-neck sweater from the kidsilk was too short, so I'll lengthen that will a good bit to match the design of the cuffs on the sleeves. Just ordered an extra ball of yarn for that, that will arrive later this week.

I was very spoiled and pampered with all the lovely gifts for my b-day.
I'm at the tail end of my respiratory infection but the doc still gave me anti b's just in case.
I've had hardly any voice for more than a week (the guys say "sexy", I'm just annoyed).

This next weekend I'll be off on a three day workshop with sleepover. I've decided it will be my alternative sort of holiday. And I'm checking the prices on the plane ticket to Milan for my invite over the Pentecost weekend.

Life is too good to stay depressed over big bills, right???

Geen opmerkingen: