zondag 27 april 2008

my spirit guide and more


made a little trip to a psychic fair yesterday, one of my new colleagues from the workshop last weekend said she would be there and if I'd like to come say hi. Sure I would. I usually don't visit these fairs, cuz they confuse me, all the energy coming from all directions pulling at me. But in the Grote Kerk (big church) here in the Hague, it seems like the old solid energy of the church sort of counteracts and balances that for me. I usually stroll around and just feel and look, this time I was attracted to a booth with gorgeous drawings, well at first I thought it was a projection of a photo thru a painting. This lovely lady was making drawings of spirit guides. I liked the pictures so much I decided to have a consultation and a drawing done for me. These pictures are awesome! She also had a very nice tarot deck, one I hadn't seen before (Symbolon). The first card I picked was the Buddha, how nice is that? There was also a jewellery and bead fair connected to this event. I treated myself to a pair of labradorite earrings and a ring with a big star ruby in it. Just small pamperings........

Today feels like a really calm sunday (energetically). Just one client and a meeting this afternoon. Weather report said it's gonna be over 20 centigrade today, hot!! I need to do a quick house straightening and I'm done for the day as it were, thank goodness for my housekeeper for doing the real work.

Geen opmerkingen: