donderdag 10 april 2008

almost party time!

Slowly I'm crawling out of my slump, no thanx to unexpected and very high energy bill, arghh!!
I've done a lot of clearing away even when I was in my dark desperate depressed place.
But I'm slowly kicking back into slightly more positive gear, and trust I will keep that momentum.
I've started working on my extensive grocery list for my birthday party this saturday
thank goodness Iris is coming to offer me moral support and her services as a chauffeur tomorrow.
In the midst of all this I've been battling a strange respiratory infection for more than a week. I've lost my voice, which everyone finds very cute, but it's tiring to speak.
The cosmos has almost cleared my schedule so I'm much more at ease and have time to properly enjoy and prepare for the party.
Yeehaa, I'm so grateful for the support and love of my friends and clients who show their belief in me in so many ways!
Ameni!! thank you!

Geen opmerkingen: