woensdag 24 juni 2009

busy week!


Somehow it's been a really busy week, work at the practice, work at the guitar store, a day long lecture on ayurvedic medicines from a wonderful teacher from India, a dyeing workshop at Woool with Kim as our teacher. We had a blast and the yarns came out wonderful and all so different (according to the personality of the dye-er).


I've been asked to offer a do-in (japanese yoga) class as part of two bachelor parties.
Very interesting development!

I had a healing journey (Brandon Bays) monday and a whopper of a headache the next day.

Also I have been invited to a Chuppah (ceremonial jewish wedding) I decided to make a kippah for the groom and a wrap for the bride. I had to make a trial kippah first, so this is it. I’m very pleased how this came out. now for the real one. The groom has a preference for (vomity) green colors. So I’ll see how that turns out!


Unfortunately I've just heard I can't be the witness for the bride because I'm not jewish, it's okay though I'll be there to support the bride, who is a dear friend of mine and maybe to hold up the Chuppa (which will be 20 mins holding up a pole covered in fabric), but that I will do gladly.

Now..............what to wear????

Geen opmerkingen: