woensdag 12 augustus 2009

it's been a while............

So the one hen party came to be, the other didn't (yet), it was fun and the girls enjoyed, even though it was crappy weather we had a nice indoor class together with lunch after.

So much has been going on, more ours at my "other" job, which is good.

This month suddenly (I do thank the universe for each and every person) old clients and new clients have been (re)appearing in my schedule. This is the first month in about half a year that looks like a normal month. I'm so happy!!

Sunday was Yarnies Picknick in Delftse Hout. That was pretty cool. Thank goodness wore my self made straw hat and still came away with a small sun stroke. Add onto that a really great, but heavy private pilates on monday, and tuesday had my first fibro flare in a long time. I gave in and spent the afternoon in bed and lo and behold, I felt better the same day. So makes me wonder, why do I (and a lot of really nice people I know) push myself so hard, when obviously sometimes I need to rest and it really does me good? Learning curve. There has been many a project in the period past. The dye-ing workshop with Kim, I knitted a very bright silk scarf and a nice pair of house socks from that. Working on a lot of old projects that need finishing, slowly but surely, unfortunately new ones tend to creep in too! I'll add on some pics next time. Need to sleep now, sleepy, your eyes are getting heavy........bye!

Geen opmerkingen: