maandag 18 augustus 2008

Meet Earl Grey (no relation to Joe Black!)



Making little amigurimi animals and such is so much fun.


It's not much work and you are immediately infatuated with the little buggers.


you start out making them for someone, then you actually want to keep them all.


Okay, this is Earl Grey the baby guinea pig. He's for one of my ladies in the crochet workshop. She loves guinea pigs and has a few real ones. Does this kid have a cute tushie or what? Well new moms love their kids, can't help myself, sorry!


Jennifer whizzed by last night, I'm watching over a few of her projects as she seems to have run behind with them.

It will be "finishing" projects week. I'll help her out with that, she can do some herself, but I'll do a few too, so she'll feel less frustrated! I don't mind, keeps me busy, inbetween all my own WIP's and UFO's, ha, ha.

not such a busy week workwise, but that is not to be helped, it's the last two weeks of school holiday here, so most folks have flown the coop.
I'll leave you with that for now.


Geen opmerkingen: