zaterdag 21 februari 2009

just can't believe............



I haven't written an entry since november?!?! A lot has happened. My brother had a stroke in december and we were pretty busy around x-mas sorting out his affairs. It almost did me in. Can I officially say I don't like december? it always ends up serving me with some nasty surprise. Anyway, that is over. Winter has been nice and cold here in Holland and I've kept myself sane with little and bigger knitting projects, too many to name actually but I'll include a few pictures. What can I say, I'm working hard, trying not to get too nervous and hyped up about the credit crunch. And still at the end of the day can say that I'm doing mostly what I enjoy, am passionate about and am good at. I will try to hold off on going back to a normal job working for a boss. But if I have to, I will!! So I send out love and strength to all of you out there struggling right now. Keep on truckin' and I trust the universe will care for you and bring you some relief.

Geen opmerkingen: