maandag 15 september 2008

babies, babies and more babystuff

Today is a sunny autumnal day, wondering if summer is really over. For most it was a bit of a dissapointment, for me it was great, cuz I don't do heat too well anymore being all peri-menopauzal and such. But anyway.......nevermind!

A friend of mine is in excitement over the arrival of his first granchild, I'm making him the baby blankie I mentioned before. And this weekend, to have a smaller and faster gift, I made him the pumpkin beanie we had agreed on as a joke. The little one in mamma's belly has the nickname "pumpkin", so we thought the beanie would be a great gag! It turned out so well, sometimes these things amaze me seriously, I just start out with a concept and when I get to the details, it's wild!









I'm still stressed about my financial survival, but I have so many great things going on, that they keep me on track for the meantime. I am blessed and happy in so many ways, that alone will protect me from the abyss of the impending minor depression!

Geen opmerkingen: